Friday, June 11, 2010

Guess Who is Promoted to 5th Grade and Earned All A's!

Dear Garven,
You are the kindest boy I know and I love how you care about EVERYONE!  Please don't lose that - it is a great character quality to possess.

Congratulations on getting all A's on your final report card - so extremely proud I'm bursting with JOY!
I love you and would go to the moon and back for you.  Love, Mom

Teacher notes from the year:
January:  I am very glad to have him in my classroom. He is a hard worker and picks up and applies concepts quickly.  Keep it up! 
Garven received a 99% = A on his A.A. assignment for this marking period!
April:
Garven is great to have and class and continues to work hard. Keep it up.
June:
Garven has been an absolute joy to have in class this year! He is a very hard worker and is the most respectful student a teacher could ask for.Reading - A

GRADES:

Writing - A-
Math - A
Science - A
Social Studies - A

1 comment:

Julie said...

Way to go Garven!!!